Find your program. Find your path
Electrology and Laser Program in Jacksonville, FL
Whether you’re ready to begin or enhance your aesthetics career, we’re ready and waiting to help.
This esthetician program is perfect for anyone interested in becoming a licensed Florida electrologist and laser specialist seeking employment in fine salons, med spas, dermatologist offices, or plastic surgeon offices. As a student, you will develop practical skills in the various types of electrology and laser treatments and techniques required for entry-level work in the field of Electrology.
Upon successful completion of 320 hours of coursework over 12 weeks (110 of these hours learning theory in a classroom setting and the remaining 210 hours in hands-on clinical training), you will receive a diploma and may apply for the state licensing exam and national certification testing. This Electrology and Laser program meets the educational requirements of the Florida Department of Health and the Board of Electrolysis.
you’ll master topics such as:
Ready to get started?
We can’t wait to meet you and support you on your journey!
how to apply
- Register for an in-person tour to meet the staff and current students (you must be at least 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID or driver’s license to book a tour)
- After the tour, the Academy will make a decision as to whether or not to invite prospective applicants to apply.
- If invited, you will need to submit a valid copy of your high school diploma, transcript and/or GED as well as:
- a letter of recommendation*
- a personal statement describing your interest in the Academy and your career goals*
*Disclaimer: The Academy is a privately owned and operated company not supported by any state or federal programs. As such, the Academy may choose to deny applications based on no reason or any reason that otherwise does not discriminate based on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, or sex.
we welcome and encourage curiosity!