Find your program. Find your path
Facial Specialist Program in Jacksonville, FL
Whether you’re ready to begin or enhance your aesthetics career, we’re ready and waiting to help.
This program is perfect for anyone interested in becoming a licensed Florida esthetician seeking employment as a facial specialist in fine salons, med spas, dermatologist offices, or plastic surgeon offices. As a student, you will develop practical skills in various types of facial techniques, hair removal, makeup applications, and more through hands-on training and an instructional curriculum.
Upon successful completion of the 260 hours of hands-on training, and theoretical and clinical services, you will receive a certification of completion to be registered with the state of Florida.
The Certification does not guarantee licensure alone and you must be approved by the State under separate application requirements
you’ll master topics such as:
Ready to get started?
We can’t wait to meet you and support you on your journey!
how to apply
- Register for an in-person tour to meet the staff and current students (you must be at least 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID or driver’s license to book a tour)
- After the tour, the Academy will make a decision as to whether or not to invite prospective applicants to apply.
- If invited, you will need to submit a valid copy of your high school diploma, transcript and/or GED as well as:
- a letter of recommendation*
- a personal statement describing your interest in the Academy and your career goals*
*Disclaimer: The Academy is a privately owned and operated company not supported by any state or federal programs. As such, the Academy may choose to deny applications based on no reason or any reason that otherwise does not discriminate based on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, or sex.
we welcome and encourage curiosity!